Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Mar 16 Oct - 08:07 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
Guide sur amumu en anglais

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team ascendance Index du Forum -> Conseils & Astuces -> Proposition de guides
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  

Parler vous anglais ?
Yes !
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Euh ....
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
C'est quoi l'anglais ?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total des votes : 1

Auteur Message
hreasuelg
Membre

Point(s): 38
Moyenne de points: 1,46

MessagePosté le: Sam 18 Juin - 18:53 (2011)
Sujet du message: Guide sur amumu en anglais
Répondre en citant

Table of Contents

Build Summary

Introduction

Summoner Spells

Runes and Masteries

Laning Build

Jungling Build

Late-Game Items

Abilities

Allies and Enemies

Full Game Videos

Amumu, The Sad Mummy

Perhaps one of the oddest champions in the League of Legends is the yordle known as Amumu. His life before joining the League remains unknown - especially to Amumu. All he remembers is that he woke up alone inside a pyramid within the Shurima Desert. He was entwined in mummy wrappings and he could not feel his heart beat. Furthermore, he felt a deep sadness that he could not entirely explain; he knew he missed his parents, though he could not remember who they were. Dropping to his knees, Amumu wept into his bandages. No matter what he did, it seemed he could just never stop his tears or sadness. Eventually he got up off his knees to mope and wander the world, making his way to the League; it would seem that even the raw power of unleashed emotions can be used to benefit the plans of summoners. ''Things are bad when Amumu is crying, but they're much worse when he's angry.'' 

•   1. Build Summary

Laning

||| 

||| 
 > 

> 
 > 
 > 
 > 

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

Jungling

||| 

||| 

> 

> 
 > 
 > 
 > 

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

[*]  2. Introduction
Burning Heart Amumu (Tank)

Amumu is one of the best tanks in the game. He has two disables, great jungle control, anti-tank capacity, and effective initiation. I have been playing Amumu for a long time and have been working on this guide for over a year now. I am also on the writing staff over at Runeterra.com which you should definitely check out if you haven't already.

In this guide you will find two builds for Amumu: the "laning" build and the "jungle" build. I prefer the jungle build whenever possible, but it is ineffective when your team already has a jungler or lacks two champions capable of soloing. By taking Smite, you are also announcing to the enemy team that you will be in the jungle and they may gank you. As a result of this and the fact that the jungle build is more dependent on runes, I recommend new players begin with the laning build.

I have tried to write in an open-ended way, giving you options at every step and explaining what factors might influence such decisions. My intention is not to put this forth as the perfect and only build for Amumu; rather, I hope you will use this guide as a starting point in your own experimentation. Thanks in advance for reading, commenting, and voting on this guide!

I produce a lot of League of Legends content. You can follow me on twitter (@EleventhLoL) to stay current on all my updates:
-Livestream. I have full games with commentary here for you to watch. Look for "Latest Videos" if the stream is offline.
-Runeterra. I write official blogs on psychology and competitive gaming here. There are other great writers too!
-Youtube. I have short video clips from games here. Most of these are highlight videos and tutorials.
-LeagueCraft. Currently, this is my only guide. However, I may one day release another.
-Carcosa Designs. A side project of mine. Check it out if you like game design and/or CCGs.

Recent Updates and Patches

06/17/11: Updated the jungle path image for earlier (level 3) ganking.
06/09/11: Updated runes for both builds and fixed the number error.
06/06/11: Updated items, summoner spells, and ability order for both builds.
06/04/11: Updated masteries for both builds.
05/10/11: Patch v1.0.0.118 - Sunfire Cape damage reduced.
04/25/11: Patch v1.0.0.116 - Randuin's Omen armor and cost increased. 

[*]  3. Summoner Spells
Laning Build

Flash

Ghost

Exhaust
 (situational)
 Ignite
 (situational)

Jungling Build

Smite
 (mandatory)
 Flash

Ghost

Flash is used in both builds because it helps you escape when necessary and all but guarantees that your ultimates will have ideal placement. Smite is what enables the jungling build to work. Save it for the big minions early on: Golems, Lizards, and Dragons. Later in the game, you can use it to quickly push and defend (by killing siege and super minions), take out enemy pets, and steal buffs from creeping enemies. Ghost is my second spell for the laning build. His main functions are to initiate, chase, tower dive, disable, and tank. Ghost helps you do all of these things more effectively. It gets you in and out of battle quickly and allows you to be exactly where you need to be without worrying about unit collision. Exhaust or Ignite can also work in place of Ghost in the laning build. Take Exhaust for high damage dealers like Master Yi or Pantheon. Take Ignite for regenerators like Dr. Mundo or Swain. 

[*]  4. Runes and Masteries
Masteries

This standard mastery setup works for both builds and focuses on damage reduction and utility. Harden Skin and Defensive Masterymitigate minion damage both in lane and in the jungle, synergizing nicely with the passive from TantrumAwareness will offset some of the experience you might lose from being zoned in lane or while roaming in the river. Utility Mastery is more important for the jungling build, so feel free to swap these points into something else if you plan on laning. Like the rest of this guide, this is only a starting point.

Laning Build Runes

Greater Mark of Insight
 +8.5 Magic Penetration
 Greater Seal of Clarity
 +11 Mana Regen / 5 sec (at champion level 18)
 Greater Glyph of Shielding
 +24.3 Magic Resist (at champion level 18)
 Greater Quintessence of Fortitude
 +78 Health

Jungling Build Runes

Greater Mark of Insight
 +8.5 Magic Penetration
 Greater Seal of Resilience
 +12.69 Armor
 Greater Glyph of Clarity
 +8.91 Mana Regen / 5 sec (at champion level 18)
 Greater Quintessence of Fortitude
 +78 Health

These are my preferred setups for both builds. They are designed to ease your early game and provide a sound investment for your IP points, as these runes are applicable to a large number of champions. As with the rest of this guide, these are just suggestions and you have lots of other options. Play around and see what you like best. Here are the best candidates for substitution (in my opinion):

[*]  5. Laning Build
Description

Go to top or bottom lane with a partner, preferably someone ranged. Stay behind your minions and run up for last hits with auto-attack or Tantrum. If enemy champions are near the enemy minions, try to get them in your Tantrum as well, but try not to lose enough life to necessitate a recall. Getting an early kill or assist is very possible with a teammate's disable and/or Exhaust. If all goes well, you should have the gold to finish your Heart of Gold and buy Boots of Speed shortly after gaining and using your ultimate for the first time. Assuming you won't lose a tower to do so, recall back and buy it.

Prior to level 6 and Curse of the Sad MummyFlash can be used for escaping ganks, last-hitting escaping enemies with Tantrum, or positioning yourself for/extending the range of your Bandage Toss. It will also give you the security you need to draw enemy fire away from your teammates. After level 6, you may still use Flash in these ways, but mainly you will be saving it forCurse of the Sad MummyFlash allows you to get the perfect positioning for your ult every time, snaring enemies you normally wouldn't be able to reach. It removes any questionable reliance on hitting a Bandage Toss and is harder to anticipate, prepare for, and interrupt (via stun or silence) than simply running toward the enemy team.

Skill Order

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

Tantrum is your bread-and-butter skill. It reduces the damage you take and provides the most burst damage of all your early abilities. Use it to last hit creeps and harass enemy champions (at the same time whenever possible). As such, you should get it first and max it first in most games. If you're going for first blood and have another stun in your lane, you can substitute inBandage Toss at level one. Afterwards, start working on Despair so you can help take down dragons, golems, lizards, and enemy tanks. You won't have the mana to use it a lot, but use it correctly and it will help your team a lot. I wait until end game to finishBandage Toss because it's the most unreliable of all of your abilities (i.e. it can miss). You also get what you really want from it (the stun and pull) with only one point.

Early-Mid Game Items

Start with 
 Doran's Shield

Buy 
 Boots of Speed

Buy 
 Heart of Gold

Buy 
 Aegis of the Legion
 (unless someone else on your team already is)
Buy 
 Mercury's Treads
 /or/ 
 Ninja Tabi
 /or/ 
 Boots of Swiftness

Doran's Shield is my favorite starting item for laning Amumu. The bonuses it gives to your survivability really permit you to stay in lane as long as you need to. If you're confident in your unbreakability (if you're laning with a healer for instance), you can instead begin with Ruby Crystal to get an early start on your Heart of Gold. However, doing so will force you to forgo any health regeneration.

After you pick up your obligatory Boots of Speed, you'll want to get a Heart of Gold as soon as possible; by sitting in your inventory all game, this will compensate your poor early-game farming. Following this, I recommend getting Aegis of the Legion in all games except where an ally has already promised to buy one (you should ask). It gives your allies a nice smattering of balanced survivability and is a must for every team. If an ally is already building an Aegis of the Legion and your opponents have mostly physical damage, I recommend a Sunfire Cape. It helps you greatly with farming, damage, and tanking turret hits. Or, if your opponents have mostly magical damage, I recommend Banshee's Veil. It helps your mana problems in addition to granting you a lot of magic protection.

Finally, you need to decide how to upgrade your boots. In most games, I believe that Mercury's Treads are you best option. Some magic resist never hurts and the crowd-control reduction will greatly benefit you and, by extension, your team. If you're struggling earlier in the game with stuns, roots, or magic damage, you can buy this upgrade before working on your Aegis of the Legion. However, if your opponents have no magic damage or a lot of late-game physical damage (e.g. Master Yi, Gangplank, etc.) then you can think about going for Ninja Tabi's dodge chance. Or, if your team just seems to be dominating your opponents and you aren't particularly scared of either type of damage, you can go for the aggressive play style afforded you by Boots of Swiftness

[*]  6. Jungling Build

Description

The more I play the jungle build, the more I'm convinced that it's the best way to play Amumu. If your team can handle two solo lanes, you end up with much faster gold and experience all around. At the start of the game, you want to go to your team's Golem and camp it out. Enlist the help of your teammates but make sure they don't stick around too long or they will steal your experience and you won't level up on time. Have an ally attack the Golem from over the wall to start it. You can then fight it in the grass for extra safety; this is called "leashing" the golem and can be seen in the tutorial video below. From there, follow the path described in the following image: Ancient Golem (smite) > Wolf Camp > Wraith Camp > Lizard Elder (smite) > Gank.

Skill Order

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

In order to kill the Golem at level one, you need to start with Despair and utilize Smite. Afterwards, start maxing Tantrum; the damage reduction and burst will help you jungle, especially against the smaller minions (e.g. wraiths and wolves). Also, make sure you put a point into Bandage Toss at level 3 if you intend to do some ganking, which I highly recommend.

Early-Mid Game Items

Start with 
 Cloth Armor

Start with 
 Health Potion
 x5
Buy 
 Boots of Speed

Buy 
 Heart of Gold

Buy 
 Sight Ward

Buy 
 Aegis of the Legion
 (unless someone on your team already is)
Buy 
 Mercury's Treads
 /or/ 
 Ninja Tabi
 /or/ 
 Boots of Swiftness

This is largely the same as the early-mid game items for the laning build. However, instead of starting with Doran's Shield, you will be starting with Cloth Armor and five Health Potions. Simply put, this is because the health regeneration on Doran's Shield isn't strong enough to sustain you through long periods of jungling. Sight Wards also play a larger role in this build, as it is the jungler's job to keep an eye on Dragon and the river.

[*]  7. Late-Game Items
For each build, I have provided recommended items for early-mid game. Each of these play styles has its own obstacles and roles to play, leading to different items being required in the earlier phases of the game. However, as you move into late game, the obstacles you face and the roles you play in each of these play styles start to converge. As such, the items required at this point in the game have more to do with your opponents' and teammates' builds than with what you were doing early in the game. I can thus collapse late game item discussion for all of these play styles into a single section. Here, I will list and discuss a number of items that you might consider, grouped by function.

Armor Items

Frozen Heart
 - Armor, cooldown reduction, and even some mana? Yes please. An aura that keeps your team alive? This item was made for Amumu! Get this when your enemies have physical damage (Master Yi, Gangplank, etc.) or depend on attack-speed (Kog-Maw, Warwick, etc.).

Sunfire Cape
 - Health and armor are a mummy's best friend (apparently). It even has an aura that farms, kills enemies, and synergizes with your passive! Get this when your enemies have some or all physical damage. Show them just what kind of curse you carry: the burning, itching kind!

Magic Resist Items

Banshee's Veil
 - The health and magic resist will help you tank, while the mana will keep you casting. The shield is nice for avoiding pokes/initiation spells, especially because you are a tank and likely to be in the center of battle. This is probably the most well-rounded of the magic resist items.

Force of Nature
 - So. Much. Magic Resist. Seriously, if your enemies are all casters, pick this up and laugh as you heal through their so-called harassment. Also, you may not be aware of this but culinary experts agree: extra movespeed is the best kind of icing for mummy cake.

Support Items

Aegis of the Legion
 - A fantastically well-balanced item; health, armor, magic resist, and even a little damage! Just make sure no one else on your team is building it.

Randuin's Omen
 - Oh my, what an item! Armor, health, health regeneration, cooldown reduction, and slows are fantastic for Amumu and the fact that it includes Heart of Gold really puts it over the edge. Get this when your enemies depend on attack speed and have predominantly physical damage (or if you started with Heart of Gold).

Soul Shroud
 - Recent changes to this item have moved it up in my priority. Health and cooldown reduction are great for Amumu and some mana regeneration will help if a teammate is taking the Blue buffs.

Build Examples

Mixed Tank

Click here to view more detail

Physical Tank

?

Magic Tank

Support Tank

[*]  8. Abilities

Cursed Touch

This can help your Despair and Tantrum deal more damage when you are alone, or help friendly spellcasters achieve their greatest effects. Keep this in mind while chasing, especially with Ghost active, and hit the enemy you're chasing with an auto-attack every few seconds. For early game harassment, try to get an auto-attack in before using Tantrum to maximize the damage it deals.

Bandage Toss

This is a great ability for stunning and moving quickly. It can also move you through terrain, such as off ledges or through corners, which can be useful for both chasing and escaping. It will hit enemy heroes and minions, as well as neutral minions. Another option would be to run towards enemy/neutral minions and pull yourself to them, faster than your chaser could follow. Be aware, however, that it takes time for the bandage to reach its full distance and you will sit where you are until it connects (which can be dangerous).

Despair

This does damage to minions as well as champions, so use it to help take down golems, dragons, barons, and super creeps. Because of the percentile nature of its damage, it is especially well-suited to taking down high-HP tanks such as Shen and Dr. Mundo. It can also help your team take down enemies that are hard to hit, such as Jax or an invisible Eve/Twitch/Shaco.

Tantrum

The cooldown reduction aspect of this ability is often overlooked and underrated. You can use it to great advantage by moving a fight to where enemy minions can surround you. The AoE damage really adds up! Also note that this can hit invisible units, even if you don't have them revealed.

Curse of the Sad Mummy

Your primary use for this ability is to initiate team battles in conjunction with Flash or Bandage Toss. Giving your teammates a few seconds to beat on the enemy team's glass cannons will really swing a battle. Learning the perfect time to use this ability and capturing three or more enemies in it are what separate the novice from the master Amumu. Note that this is NOT A STUN, so don't rely on it to interrupt channeling; save Bandage Toss for that.

[*]  9. Allies and Enemies
Good Allies

-Katarina. 
 Death Lotus

-Nunu. 
 Absolute Zero

-Fiddlesticks. 
 Crowstorm

-Gangplank. 
 Cannon Barrage

-Annie. 
 Summon: Tibbers

-Morgana. 
 Soul Shackles

-Anivia. 
 Glacial Storm

-Miss Fortune. 
 Bullet Time

Essentially, look for champions with area of effect damage to take advantage of your Curse of the Sad Mummy. These combos can be easy to achieve with point-and-click abilities like Cannon Barrage or Summon: Tibbers. It takes a bit more coordination to pull off time-delayed abilities like Absolute Zero and Soul Shackles. Make sure your team knows when you are going to initiate, especially if you are planning to Flash into your ultimate, as slower champions may miss out on your root time if they don't follow you immediately. Other helpful abilities include additional stuns (especially area of effect) that you can train together for longer cc.

Hard Enemies

-Nunu. 
 Consume

-Garen. 
 Demacian Justice

-Chogath. 
 Feast

Your worst enemies are going to be counter-junglers; by far Nunu is the worst because of his speed from Blood Boil and ability to easily and frequently steal creeps with Consume. At higher levels of play, I recommend not picking Amumu if you see that the other team already has Nunu. Should you find yourself against a counter-jungler, it may help to wait on red buff until the enemy shows himself in your jungle. Then get your allies from top and mid to pounce on him. If you try to proceed normally, it is likely that the enemy counter-jungler will descend on you as you're finishing your first red buff, stealing it and/or killing you in the process. Also be careful around any ability that can kill champions with low health, such as Demacian Justice and Feast. Because Amumu likes to live on the edge and escape with scraps of health, these abilities make him cry. 

[*]  10. Full Game Videos

PS Pour plus  d'éclaircissement rendez vous : http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/1657-burning-heart-amumu-tank.xhtml

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
La mort viendra du ciel !

MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 18 Juin - 18:53 (2011)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team ascendance Index du Forum -> Conseils & Astuces -> Proposition de guides Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation